- Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) does not cover treatment.
Extended Health Benefits
- Many insurance plans cover my services. Services may be partially or fully covered by your extended health insurance or employee benefits plan (EAP). Please check your coverage by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health, complementary health coverage?
- What service providers are covered?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much coverage is there per individual in my family?
- Is there a deductible?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval/referral required from my primary care physician?
Western students may also be eligible for a $2,000 bursary for psychological services. Contact Services for Students with Disabilities at (519) 661-2147 for additional information and applications.
- Fanshawe students are eligible for a $2,000 bursary for psychological services. Contact Counselling & Accessibility Services at (519) 452-4282 for additional information and applications.
- Sliding scale options can be discussed.
Receipts are given for reimbursement.
- Payment includes: cheque, cash, credit, Pay Pal, and Etransfer.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call at least 24 hours ahead of your appointment. If you miss a previously scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.